Full-board stays for elderly, firm and infirm people
Forge Basse offers a full board service for short, medium and long-term stays. This service is open to any and all who are looking for an opportunity to rest and recuperate. This service is offered by a fully-qualified nurse and by an experienced caregiver.
Brigitte and Guillaume have both spent 10 years offering care services to dependent persons in Switzerland. Now, they offer their skills here in their green oasis of 6 hectares in the heart of the Périgord-Limousin natural park.
They previously managed a nursing home in the Paris area described in the media as one of the top 50 such establishments in the Ile de France region.
This services includes collection from your home and transport to Forge Basse (France § overseas). For the comfort and convenience of our guests, this service is only available to a maximum of three people at a time.
- Large range of activities
- Controlled multisensory environment (Snoezelen)
- Beauty treatments and massages
- Help with dietary requirements
- Permaculture garden of 6 hectares
- Small menagerie
- Gardens, ponds, terraces
- The river and waterfall
- Supervised, covered and heated swimming pool
- Guest meals
- Guest accommodation
- Help and assistance with Skype, WhatsApp,
- Golf practise course